Who doesn’t love a good salad! This Asian Inspire Sesame Chop Salad is so much fun. Crunchy, fresh, and super addicting. Packed with lots of hearty vegetables, this is a perfect salad to make ahead on a Sunday to enjoy throughout the week for lunch!
So Andy, what’s in this Salad?
Well, I am glad you asked. Here is what we are working with.
- Purple Cabbage- I love thinly sliced purple cabbage in my salads. It offers a great crunch and does not go soggy, no to mention the colour is beautiful!
- Cucumbers- A must for this recipe as it adds such lovey freshness to the overall salad
- Red onion- I love the astringent flavours that red onions bring. You can scale up or scale down the amount you use, but to me it’s a must, but as always, do you.
- Dried Instant noodles- Yup, Mr. Noodles. A unexpected crunch to this salad that just somehow makes sense.
- Orange wedges- I always love adding something sweet to my salads and the orange wedges ad a nice burst of juice and balances with the other flavours so well.
- Carrots, Kale, Broccoli- We are not skimping on the healthy ingredients in this one. Also these are all sturdy veggies that wont go soggy in the fridge.
- Ginger Miso Lime Salad Dressing – This is a great recipe that I really think you will love. Check it out!
Asian Inspired Sesame Chop SaladPrint Recipe
- 2 cups shredded purple cabbages
- 1/2 cup dice cucumbers
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced.
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 1/2 cup red pepper, diced
- 1 package dried instant noodles
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame seeds
- 1 orange, cut into wedges
- 1 cup Ginger Miso Lime Dressing. Link above.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl. Pour over the Ginger Miso Lime Dressing and toss! Enjoy!