I am always trying to come up with interesting and delicious healthy dinner and lunch options. These Curry Sweet Potato Fritters really hit the mark. Packed with flavour, healthy for you, 100% gluten-free, these are really really delicious. You will want to make these bad boys for sure!
I have been making these fritters as part of my weekly meal prep as they stay in the fridge really well. Hit them on a hot oiled pan or throw them in the air fryer before eating them and they last all week!
Red Curry Sweet Potato FrittersPrint Recipe
- 4 cups shredded sweet potatoes
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup rice flour (corn starch could be used as well)
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 3 tbsp Thai curry paste
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh ginger
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together until smooth.
- Place a large pan over medium-high heat and add in a couple of tbs of neutral flavoured oil (grapeseed, canola, avocado). Once the pan is hot, scoop the sweet potato mixture into the pan. You can choose the size of your fritters. Use the back of a spatula to flatted in the mixture onto the pan. Fry each side until deep golden brown.
- Once cooked, remove from pan and sprinkle with salt. Serve immediately.