Summer Bacon Potato Salad
Potato salad is an underrated summer staple. I feel like it gets a wrap for being boring, but that doesn’t need to be the case! This Bacon Potato Salad recipe is silly simple and is a total crowd-pleaser. You are 100% going to want to make this one!
Another reason why I love this recipe is it can be prepared a day in advance. Perfect for hosting or for bringing to a potluck.
- 2 small bags or mini potatoes, boil until soft
- 2/3 cup of mayo
- 2 tbs montreal steak spice
- 4 strips of cooked bacon, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced chives
- 1 tbs fresh lemon juice
- Optional Chive flowers
- Boil your potatoes and crisp your bacon in advance. Once that is done, combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Enjoy as an anchor to your bbq feast!!
Subscribe to more content like this: