I just love being in the garden this time of year. I have been using High Liner® Signature
Cuts™ Crispy Breaded Haddock as a quick and easy meal that I can throw together so I
can spend more time outside rather than just in the kitchen. This Zesty Fish Burger with
pickled cabbage, cucumbers, herb yogurt, and High Liner® Signature Cuts™ Crispy
Breaded Haddock is the perfect meal to whip up when you want something quick and
Building these burgers!
Making these burgers is super simple and they come together in about 20 minutes.
Most of the work could be done in advance if you wanted to make dinner time that much
easier. Tons of bright flavours, great texture, and really satisfying. You’re definitely
going to want to add this to the list of must makes.
Cooking with High Liner.
This time of year, I like to have a package of High Liner® Signature Cuts™ Crispy
Breaded Haddock on hand to make meal time super simple. Easy as popping them in
the oven, and you can have a delicious meal ready super quickly. Whether you are
making a burger, bowl, salad, really anything can be made better with High Liner®.
This Zesty slaw is also really easy to make. Essentially, we are quick pickling some
cabbage and cucumbers using the juice of a lime. You can also add in other veggies if
you like, but I love using the purple cabbage as it has amazing texture and wonderful
bright colours. The cucumber brings a great freshness that I just love.
This yogurt is nothing fancy but pairs beautifully with this fish burger. All I do is mix
together some Greek yogurt, lime juice, salt, and cilantro. This gives this burger a bit of
creaminess, and some great freshness.
High Liner® Signature Cuts™ Crispy Breaded HaddockPrint Recipe
- 4 pieces High Liner® Signature Cuts™ Crispy Breaded Haddock
- 4 Brioche Burger Burgers
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups red cabbage, thinly shaved
- 1 cup cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1 pinch salt
- Follow package instructions and cook the High Liner® Signature Cuts™ Crispy Breaded Haddock.
- In a bowl mix together red cabbage, cucumbers, salt, and lime juice. Toss and let sit on the counter for 20 minutes.
- In another bowl mix together yogurt, cilantro, salt, and lime juice.
- Remove High Liner® Signature Cuts™ Crispy Breaded Haddock from oven and build the burgers! Enjoy!