Impress your guests with this no bake, quick and easy coconut cheesecake. With super simple ingredients and a ton of toasted coconut flavour, this recipe comes together in minutes so you have more time for everything else. Let it set up in the fridge and you’re ready to serve!
Key ingredients for this Coconut Cheesecake
Like we said, super easy and simple; but there are a few ingredients you need to have on hand.
Cream Cheese – The body of the cake, make sure to pull your cream cheese a few hours before to temper it and make sure you can whip it evenly.
Coconut Extract– Just a little goes a long way. A good quality baking extract is a beautiful thing and just adds that little extra flavour you cant get from toasted coconut alone.
Tasted Coconut – The star of the recipe. Adds so much toasty flavour and help balance the texture of the finished cake.
Heavy cream- Really important, this what helps get the cake its creamy but firm texture. Without it the cream cheese would simply firm up too much in the fridge.
The crust is just as important as the filling!
Many recipes will use a gram cracker crump for the base of their cheesecakes; but we wanted to try to add as much coconut flavour to this cake as possible. We used a coconut flavour cookie, gives it the same great texture, just with some added flavour!
Other baking recipes to check out
If you liked the sound of this Quick and Easy Coconut Cheesecake, here are a few other recipes we think you should check out!
Quick and Easy Coconut CheesecakePrint Recipe
For The Crust
- 1 3/4 cup Coconut cookies Blitzed into a powder
- 1/2 cup Unsalted butter Melted
For the Filling
- 16 oz Cream Cheese Soft at room temp
- 3/4 cup Granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp Coconut extract
- 1 cup Heavy cream
- 2 cups Sweetened shredded coconut Toasted
- In a food processor, blitz the coconut cookies into a crumb. Add to a bowl and then pour in melted butter. Mix to combine.
- Press the cookie crumbs into a prepared 9X9 inch spring pan. Using the bottom of a cup, press the crumbs down and about 1 inch up the side of the pan. Place into the fridge for 15 minutes.
- In a bowl add in the cream cheese, coconut extract, and sugar. Using a handheld or stand mixture, mix until smooth.
- Add in the heavy cream and using a whisk attachment, whisk until the the mixture thickens. About 3 minutes.
- Add in toasted coconut and fold into the cheesecake mixture.
- Pour cheesecake batter into the prepared spring pan and top with additional toasted coconut.
- Place cheesecake in fridge for at least 4 hours or for best results overnight.