This is a great one folks, all of the zip and tang of a classic caesar salad dressing, but in a lighter style! You’ll defiantly want to make this one and keep it on hand for the summer. It hits all the marks of a great salad dressing; creamy, tangy and super bright. Add it to your favourite salad and see why we think its a new classic!
Key salad dressing Ingredients
What sets this dressing apart from other classic Caesar dressings in the greek yogurt. We love subbing greek yogurt into our favourite recipes because it adds so much creaminess and tang but helps keep things light!
- Greek yogurt- A great base for a ton of dressings.
- Worcestershire sauce– Gives the dressing so much depth and richness. If you didn’t add it in you would loose so much umami and character.
- Dijon mustard – A good dijon mustard should bring a balanced acidity and fresh heat to whatever you’re cooking. A true salad dressing staple!
Bump up that salad!
It’s not all about the dressing, what you put it on matters! We love fresh crunchy romain lettuce. Romain is a hearty leafed lettuce that won’t soften once its dressed. Most of the time you’ll only see grated parmesan and bacon on caesar salads, but there’s more to life then just cheese and meat! We love tossing in fresh cherry tomatoes, garden cucumbers and beautiful cooked chicken breasts.
Other salads and dressings we we know you’ll love.
If you liked this light caesar salad dressing heres some other salads equal in lightness and flavour. Give them all a try!
Light Caesar Salad DressingPrint Recipe
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 large Lemon Juiced
- 1 large Lemon Zested
- 1 large Garlic clove Minced
- 1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese Grated
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 2 tbs Water
- In a large bowl whisk all ingredients until fully emulsified and creamy.
- Keep in an air tight container in the fridge for up to one week.